I really loved to cook this favorite dish of mine... Ginataang Tuna (Yellow Fin). This is one of my specialty and original ginataang tuna.
Medium size of yellowfin tuna
4 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 medium red onion (cut into eight)
1 small ginger (sliced)
2 pcs Jalapeno (Siling Haba)
1 big eggplant (cut into eight)
1 medium ampalaya - bitter gourd - (cut into eight)
2 tablespoon of Patis (Fish Sauce)
2 cups coconut milk
1 cup vinegar
pinch of ground pepper
1 sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap
1. In a casserole, arrange tuna and all spices (onion, garlic, ginger,jalapeno/Siling Haba, ground pepper).
2. Pour in vinegar and coconut milk.
3. Boil for five minutes.
4. Add eggplant and ampalaya cook until almost done.
5. Season with Patis (fish sauce)and one sahet of Maggi Magic Sarap.
6. Cook until vegetables are done.
7. Serve hot with steamed rice.